Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy new year

...et bonne année!

Andrew and I celebrated the new year doing what we love most: dancing! We went to his old dance studio here in Las Vegas where he took some lessons before going on his mission, and about 20 people (mostly middle-aged women and a some men of all different ages) where there. It wasn't a big fancy event but it was lively enough, and it was nice to go out just the two of us and dance for pure enjoyment's sake. I had to share Andrew though, all the little ladies wanted in on the fun :)

I've already stated on Facebook that I won't be making any new year's resolutions, for one because I never keep them anyway, and for two because I already have goals and don't feel the need for new ones. I need to keep focusing on what I'm trying to accomplish and not let myself get carried away by day-to-day things. I've already quit team, so here's to simplifying!

Oh here's a funny story: one of the ladies came up to us and told us about how she had been on a cruise where people were celebrating their 30, 40, even 50 year anniversaries and she was just amazed at how long those people had been married. And then she said "I can tell you two will be one of those."

I guess we're doing something right.

0 grain(s) de sel:

Post a Comment