Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Driver's ed: I'm terribly effected by it!

I am learning just how uneducated driving instruction people are right now... it's kind of useful to know the difference between "effect" and "affect"! Does the good state of Utah not care that its driver handbook is laced with spelling errors and other embarrassing typos?

(Incidentally, I am just biding my time until I make a spelling mistake in one of these sorts of comments... I know it's bound to happen some day. I'll take that risk.)

Also:

Now you know why the instructional videos are boring to death. Their voices alone make me want to go out back and beat myself with a rubber hose, especially when they tell me to "keep your hands on the will."

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I totally watched those cds for MY driver's ed!

    ReplyDelete