Thursday, December 9, 2010

Just saying

Thought you might want to know:

I am blogging. FROM A PLANE. Right now.

And I have to admit, it never ceases to amaze me. My favorite part is when you get above the top layer of clouds and suddenly it's sunny, and you're above a sea of clouds. Also, Utah skies are most beautiful in the winter.

Also, every time I fly, I get tomato juice. Inevitably. The funny thing is, I never buy it, but whenever I fly, I gotta have my tomato juice**. Mmmmm!

I must admit though, the Nevada sunset is looking pretty awesome too right now :)

**Andrew's note: tomato juice is disgusting.

*Edit: Raimo introduced me to this awesome, relevant video :)

1 comment:

  1. Lydia! no fair--flying? where're you guys headed?

    PS: I agree with the hubby on this one. . . tomatoe juice = yuckkk ;) haha Have fun!

    ReplyDelete