Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving

Yes, this is late, but better late than never! I had trouble downloading the photos for some reason.

Andrew and I were bums while waiting at the gas station for the Greyhound for about 2 hours...



And let me tell you, it was a cold night! Here is a picture of the snowstorm on the way back


















Yup, it was a white-out. No picture needed.

Andrew got a family massage...


Nathan and I tried on cowboy hats

Nathan took this picture!
"Stick 'em up!"
I made an awesome lemon pie, if I do say so myself :) All the food was amazing though, I wish every day were thanksgiving. On second thought, I take that back. I have no intake control mechanism, and I'd get huge in no time!


Nathan helped Opi do the yardwork


And then we broke off icicles :)

0 grain(s) de sel:

Post a Comment