Monday, September 5, 2011

Family - a proclamation

So there's this blogger I follow, her name is Jocelyn and she is one of the most inspiring people I know. She used to be in broadcasting (do you see why I like her? :) and is now a stay-at-home mom. She blogs about their family life but most of all about her attempts to teach her children righteous principles. She writes beautifully and I love to hear the small and simple ways she testifies of Christ to her family. I hope I'll be as awesome a mom as she is.

Anyway, all that to say that in September she hosts an event on The Family: a Proclamation to the World





in collaboration with some other bloggers. It's always an inspiring read, and I love hearing so many women's perspectives on the proclamation and its role in their lives. You should come join the party!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thanks so much! :) And I am sure that you will be! Looks like married life is treating you very well!! Thanks for the shout-out...looking forward to reading your thoughts in the next two weeks as well! I'm adding you to my sidebar! :) - Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete