Thursday, October 14, 2010

The world is a confusing place

Learn something new?

I love journalism, but sometimes I wonder if I want to just give the news, or speak out on issues. I'm supposed to be unbiased, non-partisan, neutral... but I'm not. And sometimes these days, my facts are not yours. Depending on who's funding the study, science doesn't even tell you much.

That's what prophets, seers and revelators are for, and I've been reminded quite a bit lately.

This talk from General Conference was directed straight at me, and as I listened, I was ashamed.

The "philosophies of men" are more clever than ever, so much so that it's easy, in one small paradigm shift, to forget truth.

"Yes, faith is a choice, and it must be sought after and developed. Thus, we are responsible for our own faith. We are also responsible for our lack of faith. The choice is yours."

0 grain(s) de sel:

Post a Comment