Monday, April 11, 2011

When reporting goes wrong

Ok, I just have to post some of these...

Seriously don't blame this woman.



And I hope this never happens to me. Ever.



What the heck??



Watching other colleges' newscasts always makes me feel better about myself:



This is what you call a professional look?!

Ah, the classic "boom goes the dynamite"...


Poor kid.

And teleprompter failure is miserable. Pure terror ensues.



This one always cracks me up. The funny thing is this sort of thing really helps get the nerves out before going on.

2 comments:

  1. K. Laughed for ten minutes after the first one. And that college one. Oh my. Her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! I mean you'd think she'd at least brush it or something but she looks like a wild savage or something!

    ReplyDelete