Friday, April 8, 2011

Link of the day

For a good laugh: http://thisislifeinaustin.com/2009/08/20/and-this-is-our-generation/


Some of my favorites

Lol has gone from meaning, “laugh out loud” to “I have nothing else to say”.


More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can’t wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that’s not only better, but also more directly involves me.

Have you ever been walking down the street and realized that you’re going in the complete opposite direction of where you are supposed to be going? But instead of just turning a 180 and walking back in the direction from which you came, you have to first do something like check your watch or phone or make a grand arm gesture and mutter to yourself to ensure that no one in the surrounding area thinks you’re crazy by randomly switching directions on the sidewalk.

I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.

My brother’s Municipal League baseball team is named the Stepdads. Seeing as none of the guys on the team are actual stepdads, I inquired about the name. He explained, “Cuz we beat you, and you hate us.” Classy, bro.

How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear what they said?

I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind of tired.

Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after DVDs? I don’t want to have to restart my collection.

Sometimes I’ll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.

0 grain(s) de sel:

Post a Comment