Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday

(For the update: we got all our stuff moved out and the apartment cleaned out yesterday! I am very grateful for all the wonderful people that came to help us. We're leaving Provo for Las Vegas tomorrow and we'll fly out for Madrid from Las Vegas next Thursday)

Someday, I would like to go to Rome for Holy Week. I'm sure it must be an incredible sight to see, and it would be amazing to celebrate Easter with thousands of other Christians--after all, the biggest thing that we all share is a faith in Jesus Christ (although some people would have us kicked out of the club... seriously people?). I don't have much to say, but I thought this video was clear and simple, and the music is absolutely beautiful.



Happy Easter, and we'll miss you all!

Also, on a somewhat related note: this was a great article on the theme of unity. I enjoyed it.

0 grain(s) de sel:

Post a Comment