Sunday, January 3, 2010

I am currently in "giddy" mode and just finished packing my backpack for my first day of school (yes, I still do that...) In many ways I really haven't changed from the idealist I've always been: school can be really fun. And there's something about starting anew every semester that makes me hopeful; maybe just maybe I'll finally be a good student. I actually did better than I expected this past semester, which was really encouraging; funny thing is, my worst grades were in dance!
This semester should be particularly good because FINALLY, after three (yes, 3) years at BYU I am finally starting my major. Woohoo! Oh, and I resolved the "cutting the hair" issue (the broadcast directors said that your hair should be no longer than shoulder length if you want to look professional, but it's impossible to make a ballroom bun without extensions if your hair is that short... blah): brace yourselves, this is pure genius. And don't make fun of my white trash result. SO when I have to shoot a story, I simply tie the lower (and longer) layers of my hair into a low ponytail and tuck it into the back of my shirt-- TADAAA only the short layers are showing and the long part has disappeared, and ideally you film the front of your face, not the back of your head.... Brilliant no?
Andrew is now threatening to shoot me with his airsoft gun (what was going through my mind when I gave him that for Christmas....) so I'm off

0 grain(s) de sel:

Post a Comment