Sunday, March 20, 2011

We have a place to stay

For real this time.

And it's awesome. In downtown Paris, only a three-hour trip on the train to my hometown, utilities, dishwasher/dryer and internet/phone included it will cost us under 400 euros a month. (About $550)

BOOYAH!

I'm so excited. We're just* going to be chilling in Paris all summer, eating FANTASTIC food like this:




* and by just I mean when we're not involved with our local ward, Andrew's not going crazy at his internship or during his daily commute, and when I'm not translating, studying, writing, or practicing for a certain standardized test I may or may not have considered taking. 

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaaah!! Can I PLEASE come with you?? Is it so wrong that I am still dreaming of a summer in Paris? (That's basically been my dream since I was a little girl.)

    I hope you find some time for fun and grand adventures!

    ReplyDelete