Thursday, April 1, 2010

Craftiness

Well, first of all I need to brag a little.
I am almost through my first semester as a student reporter, and I've survived AND I feel like I've progressed a ton! It feels great to have accomplished so much; I have a bunch of news stories on my hard drive that I've sweated and probably cried over, and I'm quite proud of how far I've come in a few months.
Also, couple-haters beware: my husband is amazing. No really. I received a special springtime surprise waiting in the newsroom for me last night-- it'd been a long week and inside the brightly colored wrapping paper, underneath the cheerful flowers, was a lovely dress that I'd been eying for quite some time. This is most likely proving my hidden material girl, but a new dress really does do wonders for a woman's ego, if I do say so myself.

(Mine is in black)

And finally, it's time to get back to the sewing machine. I'm feeling the inspiration right now! I've been making some dramatic changes to my red smooth dress, and it's pretty exciting... I'm stoning most of the bodice with bright ruby-red stones :) pictures to come soon...

0 grain(s) de sel:

Post a Comment