Sunday, November 21, 2010

Big, fat, fluffy snowflakes

They make me happy.



Those are real images. If you still don't think science is cool, you are cold and heartless.

Also, the fact that my husband started playing Christmas music one week early due to my obvious lack of holiday spirit is pretty awesome.

Oh, and sewing and playing Santa's helper.

Incidentally, I would like to have you know I didn't just whine; I did something about it! Andrew has three good-as-new shirts now, that actually fit him. I'd have a picture up but he is incapable of keeping clothes on for very long if he isn't leaving the house, so you'll just have to wait to see his awesomely fitted shirts. I'll post a quick tutorial soon--I'm amazed at how quick of a fix it is!

And nothing says Christmas like Norman Rockwell. Enjoy.


Oh boy!

0 grain(s) de sel:

Post a Comment