Thursday, July 7, 2011

Paris in the... wind? rain?

It can't quite make its mind up.


That being said, it's lovely either way.


I got to go meet up with Gab (Gabe, Gabriel, whatever) today. He is well, in case you were worried :) It's kind of funny to think we met over four years ago in Provo, and here we were sitting on the steps of the Louvre, just chatting in our native country (and language. duh).


I also had to get a photo of his awesome man style

Too much sun? 
Also, a bride was taking pictures outside the Louvre pyramids.


And I like my new dress/tunic. Yay for soldes (you see, in France there are two times a year that are government-designated for sales, and stores go pretty crazy... which has helped me expand and re-europeanize my wardrobe as of late) It doesn't actually make me look this chunky, it's just an optical illusion, I'm pretty sure. You know what? I don't care, I like it!


I happen to be one of those people who sometimes really like a certain item because it'll be such an awesome pregnant dress/shirt/outfit... (not an announcement, calm down) Anyway, this dress is comfy and has room to stretch. And I'm done saying silly things.

See? I like it.

2 comments: