Thursday, March 25, 2010

And while I'm on a film kick....

People. You need to know about this web series.
It was created by a group of BYU students and professors, and it will blow your mind. The concept is fascinating, the cinematography is at times gorgeous, the main actor is awesome, and... it's just really really cool.
The second season STILL hasn't come out and I'm not sure if it will; I get the impression that there needs to be more (financial?) support (from BYU?) and this is my pathetic attempt to FINALLY KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Start watching and you won't be able to stop. And for those with a short attention span, the episodes are quite short so it's not even that hard to watch.
Now go! watch it and make me proud.
Tell me what you think, and then email BYU broadcasting and tell them they'd better bring out the second season soon!

0 grain(s) de sel:

Post a Comment