Sunday, May 8, 2011

Some random photos

This place always cracked me up. "Plume la poule" is a funny-sounding name to begin with, but how would you like to like in a neighborhood called quite literally "pluck the chicken"?


I found this photo on my dad's desk... I love it. Such good times. We would all hide near the entrance when we heard his car pull up and when he opened the door we'd jump out and yell "surprise papa!" Of course, the element of surprise had disappeared after a few weeks, but he loved it, and so did we.


I'll have to teach that to my own kids :)

We also had fun looking through his old architecture school drawings



This really cracked us up... notice anything wrong?Also, I'm pretty sure it's written in comic sans.


Like mother like son...


And this was our meal the other day: Doner kebab. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm be very jealous.

0 grain(s) de sel:

Post a Comment