Saturday, May 8, 2010

I want to kill the missionaries

Well, not all the missionaries. Just the ones above that live in the apartment above us..
OK, maybe not kill them, but teach them a lesson.

WHO in their right mind jump-ropes IN AN APARTMENT that is above another apartment at SIX THIRTY AM every morning?!

I have interrupted it twice (dragging myself out of bed) by knocking on the ceiling with a broom. But if it happens a third time... something bad is going to happen to them elders!

He he... maybe I should call their mission president...

Well no, first I'll go talk to them. I've made a resolution to not be passive-aggressive and deal with issues personally. But if they don't listen then, something bad will happen.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lyd, that WOULD be super annoying! I'm totally bugged by things like that (while Casey sleeps right on through). Luckily our upstairs neighbor doesn't have kids and does not jump rope at 6:30 am but she does wake up around 5:00 every morning and walks around like an elephant (usually waking me up). She also frequently likes to drop really heavy objects. It's kinda fun, though, because we've never met her (we heard her talking on the balcony one time) so we make up stories about her and what she's doing up there and that keep us rather entertained. Like: her name is Josephine, she's old, and she drops bowling balls on us...and more interesting things that I can't think of right now.

    I love reading your blog and you, and I should comment more. Hope things are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking you might just ask them to jump rope outside.

    ReplyDelete