Sunday, January 25, 2009

Life is good...

When you make new friends on your way home from work... this little fellow came right up to me and we conversed for a little while. (it also could've helped that I had baklava in a paper bag and shared the spoils of war)


When there are people willing to protect you from the big bad campus rapists and make sure you always get home safely...


When there are brilliant people around you...


When you get to see old roommates and they're all moving on with their lives!


When you have fantastic sisters like mine that are super cool and get the same hoodie as you !


And of course, it helps to have a nice boy around.... :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your photographs, Lydia! You have a gift, indeed! and, I am loving your blog! I am glad that i have come across it.
    Keep it up!
    :]

    ReplyDelete