Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A little tour

I know you're all thinking "Sure, Lydia, you'll get a job any day now... which is why you've been there for nearly two months." No really I promise, it's just around the corner, I just need to be patient :)

So in the meantime, I'll give you a little photographic tour of our current home. Well first, Andrew's first day of work!


And now: the Miller House. We live with 5 other people -- it's all kinds of fun. The house is actually pretty modern inside, other than the complete lack of air conditioning... yeah, it's miserable on hot days.


I'm convinced this dumpster actually has my name on it, underneath that sticker.


And on into the backyard:


Dock #1 and dock #2. The one on the right is pretty nifty for getting the raft into the water. The one on the left... was a failure.


And our makeshift fire pit! Andrew's eagle scout skills have come in quite handy since living here.


Meet the roommates (well, mot of them)


Well that's it for now ladies and gentlemen, have a lovely evening!

0 grain(s) de sel:

Post a Comment