Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Awards submission: done

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

My last story aired today and they are all DONE! My news director sent it all off today. Now, we wait. My letter says they'll make a decision early May, hopefully it's actually early May cause I want to know now! Even if I don't make the cut (there are ten students nationally competing, only five make it to San Francisco), I'll have  a very much improved resume reel which is awesome. And I can definitely be happy about that -- it won't have been in vain.

Here's the final installment:



And now, I'm basically done with school! I still have a few papers/forms to send in, and my internship goes until the 25th, but otherwise that's it! I can't believe the end is here. Right now, I just want to take a nice, long nap. For two days.

Oh, and you should watch this incredible video about the Kimanguiste Symphony Orchestra -- beautiful music in the midst of terrible violence and poverty.
It will give you much joy.

0 grain(s) de sel:

Post a Comment