Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Homecoming


And as October rolls around, we celebrated homecoming!
of course, I've been around all summer so it wasn't exactly a coming home, but it's so much fun to see all the students crowd the campus again; and it's finally cold! hurrah! (yes, I celebrate the cold)
The Ballroom dance company was in the homecoming parade of course, so we all lindy-hopped down the streets of Provo!!
It was really cold, and it even started snowing at one point, but although we were in short sleeves and skirts we weren't bothered: we were dancing!
My favorite part was the little kids :) I wish we had had candy to throw to them though (haha, sounds like I'm talking about feeding the monkeys!)
As exhausting as it was to dance and run, dance and run, it was fun to be in the parade and get to represent BYU. Go cougars!

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool, Lydia. I'm so glad you're having so much fun. I still want to see you dance :)

    ReplyDelete